We are pleased to introduce you to Hans Jeffrey. He was born April 2 at 4:01am weighing in at 6 lbs. 2 oz. and 20 inches. (I know that I said 21 1/2 before, but we were told wrong!). Kari and Hans are both recovering well; Nic and Elise love that Mom is up and about again! They are also happy to have Hans here.
Thank you to everyone that helped us out. We are eternally grateful.
Enjoy the pictures!!!
5 comments:
What a cute little peanut, so precious. I can't wait to see more pictures. You have such a cute family! Where did he get all that hair??
Congratulations Hollands. What and adorable baby boy. It looks like he was definitely worth sitting on the couch for 3 months. We are so happy mom and baby are doing well. Cute family!
Beautiful family - and so much bigger - Elise anyway. Hans is adorable and look at all that hair! Looks like it's been a busy year!
He didn't stay little for long did he? Sweet boy!!!
I was looking at how "small" Hans was when he was born. WOW! He has certainly grown!
Post a Comment