Wednesday, June 10, 2009

All in a day

Elise loves to go through the diaper bag. I had been reading when I realized that things were a little too quiet in the house. I found Elise happily rearranging the diaper bag for me!



It is a struggle somemtimes to get Elise to go to bed. She decided this particular night that she wanted to stay up all night. Nic and I put her in the carseat and knocked her out with a drive around the block. Phew!



What a silly little girl we have! I think that Elise was singing and dancing before I took this picture. I was sneaking around to get a picture of her when she spotted me. She started to laugh...what a girl!



We have been working with Elise to start using a sippy cup. She loves to drink water out of it, but she won't drink anything else with it. Hum. As you can see, she is doindg well.



Spaghetti time! These don't need any explanation except....ENJOY!...She sure did!











Uncle Kiel comes to our house regularly. We really enjoy having him come. Elise loves to play with Uncle Kiel. He teases her, and she teases him. She likes to show him her latest tricks. Here she is showing him her buttons. She can spot them in an instant anywhere!



Since Elise learned to crawl (!!!!) she has been rearranging my bookshelves. Along with that, she has found some new books. This girl loves to look at books and is always ready to tell the story to anyone who will listen. I hope that he love for books continues for a long time!





We need to take pictures of other things besides Elise...but what or who is cuter than she is?!

We hope you are all doing well! Continue to enjoy June!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's started crawling! How exciting...and suddenly she can get into trouble :)
She is adorable! I don't blame you for having millions of pictures of her!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

When you're a mom, who needs anything else to take pictures of! She's adorable... glad you're enjoying her so much!

Mindy said...

Hey guys! We had a great time catching up on your blog, I haven't been very good at blogging lately. :) Your little girl is so cute and I can't believe she is already one! It seems like you just had her. She looks like she has the cutest personality. What a cutie! Hope you guys are doing well!!!

Kiel said...

I love the pictures of that cutie. My favorite one, of course, is the one of Elise sitting on my lap. What fun day I had that day. I can't wait to go down again and crawl with her around the house.
Thanks for having me so often, what a treat it is.

Katelynn said...

Love the Spaghetti pics!!! way to cute!!!!!!!

mandy_moo said...

Holy smokes, those pictures made me giggle, hard. The ones with her eating spaghetti.... oh my, those are priceless!!!

Goodman Family said...

That is the most awesome scrunchy face I have seen! She is adorable.