Hi Everyone! Grandpa, Grandma, Aunt Holly and Aunt Liesel came to visit us in Butte. We had a great time site seeing and spending time together. We sure love it when family comes to see us. Thank you for coming...come again soon!




We are headed to Vermont on the 21st of August...we are very excited to spend time with the Moser Grandparents and family. Look for pictures soon of our visit back east!
3 comments:
Baby Elise~
you're so beautiful!~ What fun pictures you posted!~ I just love the blog world. IT's so fun to keep in touch with you and see all the updated photos!~ I hope your trip is a good one!
Love you~
Bonnie
Kari and Family...
Elise is so beautiful and cute!!! CONGRATS!!!! I got this link from Ashley. Have a very safe trip back to VT.
Katelynn~*
I love the pictures and I love Kari's hair cut! I did the same thing after T.J. and Riley! Something new! IT really helps! We love you and miss you tons!
Post a Comment