I am having a great time being able to move around freely. I like to kick my legs and wave my arms around. Mom says that I have been doing this for a long time. Now I can make bigger movements since her ribs and bladder are not in my way.
I have taken quite a few baths. I really enjoy the warm water running on my belly. Daddy spoils me by heating up my towel so I am toasty warm after getting out of the tub. I really like being wrapped up and snuggled after my bath.
My voice is getting louder and stronger. I used to make little noises, but now I am pretty good at getting my Mom and Dad's attention. I don't cry a lot, but I like to make sounds...just wait until I start to talk. I have many stories to tell.
Mom and Dad say that my cheeks are getting chunky...actually, my legs, arms and neck are also. Dr. Kautzman is very happy that I have gained almost 2 pounds since I was born...My parents joke about being so happy when I gain weight. They say that they want me to gain weight now. Then in twenty years I will want to lose weight! Funny!
Well, I hope you enjoy seeing the pictures of me and my family. We sure are having a good time together.
XOXOXOXO
10 comments:
Oh wow, she is filling out a ton - that is so good! She looks beautiful in that pink dress!
Congrats you two! Glad to hear Elise is doing well.
I can't wait to get my hands on our sweet little Elise!~ Man, she's soooo cute!~ (looks like her Aunt Bonnie) j/k LOL :)
You're great parents, no fair you're already back in your normal clothing!~
Love you!
congrats! u finally post pictures! and the baby is more than a month old?! I didn't know u had her already. didn't even though you were having a little girl. she's a doll.
Congratulations you guys! We are so super duper happy for you. She is a little cutie. Hope you guys are doing well!!!
So sweet and precious! She's adoreable! Glad to hear that things are going well... and that little Elise is growing strong.
She is so pretty! I was wondering when she was coming??? She is so sweet. Enjoy her! they grow so fast!
You know... she is so cute... it was nice to be able to see her for a few days... thanks for letting us come over, we had a blast. Can't wait to see you three in August!
Nick and Kari,Little Elise is so beautiful. we are so happy for you
I talked to your mom a few weeks ago while we were in McCall and she told us how you were doing. Congradulations on the baby, I am glad everything is going well. Your baby is a cutie.
Post a Comment