Hi Again! I wanted you all to see the pictures of Dad putting the crib together. Some of you may recognize the crib! Nic did a great job of putting it together. We also took some pictures on our 7 month day. I think that baby wanted to be seen...baby's butt, I think that is what is was, is sticking out right in front. I usually look like I have a basketball under my shirt, but these pictures make it look like a lop-sided cone-ish type ball. Oh well.
Well, take care! We'll continue to keep you all updated...just a bit longer until we see our little munchkin!
Love,
Nic, Kari and Thumper





7 comments:
You are the CUTEST pregnant lady I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot! Candice is right up there with you! Who wants to be compared while they're pregnant though right??? (wink-wink)
Love you~
Bonnie
Hey Sweetpea,
Guess who? Yes i just thought I'd stop by and say Howdy!
The best is yet to come!
Love u guys..
Poppie
Hey Nic! Hey Kari, I met you before but you probably don't remember. Congrats on expecting the baby! Kari, you have the smallest little belly, it is so cute. Enjoy each moment. :)
Thanks Doch!!!
How are you guys doing??? Do you have a blog too???
Yeah, Nic. Check us out at ddwade.blogspot.com
Great to be able to keep up with you. Pregnancy is full of those aches and pains which always bless us in the end. You still look incredibly tiny! I gained 45 pounds with my first baby (and since the others were so close behind, I"m still trying to loose it all). I hadn't gained almost anything until the last two months... and then "boom!"
Sorry to hear about the twin. It's strange just how often that is happening now a days. My uncle's wife, my sister, my friend all just last year. I believe it's a sign of the times.
Good luck with everything. It sounds like this baby will be so very happy! Two great parents to help him or her grow. (BTW: we decided not to find out with our second child. It turned out to be horrible for me the last month when I suddenly didn't know if we needed to get out the girls clothes or go buy boys clothes and so I couldn't get things ready. Never did it again. -- And I've always known what my babies were in my heart before I ever found out...with my second, I tried to convince myself we were having a boy, but just couldn't...)
Okay that is you at 7 months!! WOW I am also a littl past 7 months and I think I would look like a COW standing next to you :) good luck with the next two months...they should be fun with the heat coming right?
Post a Comment