Saturday, March 15, 2008

March Madness

Well, It's really been busy this month already!!! I've been starting on the preparation for my Thesis, I had a big research paper due on the 14th, and we've started our Child Birthing Classes. We've really enjoyed these classes!!! They've really been informative and comforting in many ways.
We went to see the Dr. on the 10th...we thought we were going to have more pictures to post, but he only checked the baby with an external heart monitor and measured Kari's belly! He said that Baby's heart sounds great and that Kari is measuring wonderfully!!! We are so happy about this; it's hardly explainable.
We just barely started Sping Break...What a relief!!! We've really been looking forward to this break! Kurt and Kat are coming to see us tomorrow and will be with us until Tuesday morning. Monday is St. Patrick's day, we plan on going to the parade. Here's a couple of pictures for everyone...sorry they don't have anything written on them...it takes a while to do! "We love you all (Kari et al.)!"
Love-
The Hollands...especially Baby!!!

P.S. Today we are at Week 24 Day 2...The pictures where Kari is in the red/black striped shirt are pictures that were taken today. Kari also gave me an amazing haircut...it was very much needed!!!











4 comments:

Mindy said...

You look so cute Kari! We are so happy for you guys. You will be amazing parents. We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Kari, you are so cute! You too Nick! Wow, it seems more real now with Kari's tummy getting bigger! I love it!!~ We're so excited for you little baby girl! Love your favorite Auntie!~ (no offense)
Love,
Bonnie

Unknown said...

You guys are so cute! I love the haircut! And you survived...I think our marriage was on the rocks after I cut Travis hair for the 1st time...It only took a couple of hours :) I think I have gotten better :-) I love Kari's little belly! We are so excited for you! Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for fotos form my family so i decided to delete a few things, and I re-came accross this blog and had to say hello to my quite pregnent Karita! I am so grateful you three are in my family and on my team.

Tio MackyMo